Do you want to learn how share a comment on Facebook? Did you recently join this social network and want to share videos, photos and files in your comments? Here’s how to simply post content or share an article you liked with your friends.
- How to share a comment in a content?
- How to share comments on a Facebook post?
- Why can’t you share a comment on the post?
- How to share a comment on an old post on Facebook?
- How to share a comment on a Facebook post with a link?
- How to share a comment on a Facebook post from a page you manage?
- How to activate the Share button on Facebook?
- How to share a comment on a shared post?
- How to create a hyperlink in a Facebook post?
- How to get Facebook post URL?
- Is it better to share a comment or repost on Facebook?
- How to send a post to someone on Facebook?
- What happens when I share a comment on someone else’s post on Facebook?
- Share a comment on a video on Facebook
How to share a comment in a content?
Now, we will see how to share a comment in a content. Here are the easiest methods:
You may also be interested in reading about: How to Link Facebook Pages With Youtube – Complete Guide
Post or share a comment
Once your account is created, you can post a status, photo, or poll by clicking your news feed in “Express yourself…“. There are some options available to customize your publication: change the background color, geolocate yourself or identify friends.
- Before posting, check the privacy tab. You have the choice between your “Friends“, only some of them or public. Click “Post“, It is online!
Share a comment on a post on your wall
Does the publication of one of your friends or the article of a medium that you follow on Facebook make you react? You have three options: give him “I like it“through the button”I like it“, comment (with a phrase, a GIF, a photo or an emoticon) or share it on your wall for your subscribers to enjoy.
And discuss it with them. Most websites also allow you to share your articles on Facebook directly through a button to click. On most affiliate websites, you will find this “Share” button at the top right of the page.
did you know If you particularly like a friend’s or media outlet’s posts, you can choose to see their posts first. An important option if you want to be sure not to miss any. A way also to tame the sometimes mysterious Facebook algorithm. To do this you just have to do the following:
- Step 1: Go to your friend’s profile or the page you’re subscribed to and click the little arrow next to the “I’m already subscribed“.
- Step 2: Click “see first” in the news section.
How to share comments on a Facebook post?
At least on the desktop, you have the option to press the second button “to share” in the drop-down menu and then choose “include original post“.
Why can’t you share a comment on the post?
For now, it’s still possible to switch between New Facebook and Facebook Classic (click the Account arrow in the top right corner and you’ll see the option in the dropdown menu). So if you need”Include original post“, you can switch back to Classic for sharing only. Follow these steps:
- Step 1: Navigate to where you want to leave a comment
- Step 2: then cut and paste the URL into the comment box.
NOTE: The URL will be displayed as text.
- Step 3: Press Get in. » The comment will be published and the URL will become a hyperlink.
How to share a comment on an old post on Facebook?
- Step 1: In the news feed, click Regards in the menu on the left.
- Step 2: Click Share at the bottom of the drive you want to share.
- Step 3: Add an optional update and click Post.
How to share a comment on a Facebook post with a link?
If you’re looking at a post in your Facebook feed and want to get a link to that post, do the following:
- Step 1: just touch the share button and touch the Copy Link at End option.
NOTE: This will put a link to the post on your clipboard which you can then long press and paste into any other app or email.
How to share a comment on a Facebook post from a page you manage?
- Step 1: Opens “Page Posts” Y “share” the post you want to show on your company timeline.
- Step 2: In the pop-up window “confirm“, expand”On your own timeline” and change to “On the page you manage“.
- Step 3: Then select the actual business page from your selection if you have more than one.
How to activate the Share button on Facebook?
To enable this feature you must do the following:
- Step 1: On the settings page, scroll down to find “Connect with Facebook“.
- Step 2: Check the box Enable the share function on Facebook.
NOTE: You will then have the possibility to modify the text that appears.
- Step 3: Make sure to click “update settings” when you’re done.
How to share a comment on a shared post?
- Step 1: On mobile devices, you can touch the share button on any post and touch copy link to get the link to that post.
- Step 2: You can then open the Pages app (not Facebook) and paste the link into a new status update.
- Step 3: As before, remove the link, add your comment, then tap the menu Plus to schedule sharing.
How to create a hyperlink in a Facebook post?
- Step 1: Click inside the text field labeled “What do you have in mind“, which is right above your Facebook wall.
- Step 2: Type the status update you want to include with the link.
- Step 3: Type or paste the URL of the web page you want to share into the text field.
- Step 4: Includes the section “http://” of the URL.
Embedded comments are an easy way to embed comments from public posts (by a Page or person on Facebook) into the content of your website or web page. Only public comments from Facebook pages and profiles can be integrated.
How to get Facebook post URL?
How to get the link to your Facebook post on desktop. Each Facebook post has a timestamp at the top (it can be something like Just now, 3 minutes, or Yesterday). This timestamp contains the link to your message. So, to copy it, do the following:
- Step 1: Just hover over the timestamp
- Step 2: Right-click and then copy the link address.
Is it better to share a comment or repost on Facebook?
Click on “Share“in someone’s Facebook status is much easier than copying, pasting and formatting, but the share button has limitations. … According to Facebook, if someone’s settings say that the post can only be seen by their friends, sharing the post will only show the content to your mutual friends.
How to send a post to someone on Facebook?
Here’s how to share a Facebook post
- Option 1: If you want to quickly share the post to your own timeline, select “share now“.
- Option 2: If you want to add your own comment to an article before sharing it, select “Write an article“.
- Option 3: To share the post in a private or group message through Facebook Messenger, tap “Send to Messenger“.
What happens when I share a comment on someone else’s post on Facebook?
If you share a post that they see on your friend’s timeline, it will only appear on your friend’s timeline, not yours. However, you can also share a post you see on your own timeline for all your Facebook friends to see.
Share a comment on a video on Facebook
Facebook now allows you to share video comments by pages and profiles! The feature is now available to everyone.
Until now, Mark Zuckerberg’s social network allowed videos to be shared in comments only if they were hosted on a site. Starting today, any user will be able to comment on a post with a video uploaded directly to your Facebook comment.
This new feature that allows any Facebook user to upload a video directly in the comment was developed during the 50th Hackathon organized by Facebook. Video comments can now be shared by pages and profiles on all posts. It is also possible to add them in Facebook groups and events.
How to upload a video and share a Facebook comment?
For add a video in a Facebook comment (from the PC version of Facebook)now it is very simple:
- Step 1: Simply click on the camera icon and then select any video that is already available on your computer.
- Step 2: Once selected, the download will begin. Depending on the weight of the video, it will take more or less time.
While waiting for the end of the video download in the comment, the user is free to write an attached comment or not.
- Step 3: Once the video has been uploaded, the user will always have the option to delete the video if they want to edit it or just delete it (it will not auto-publish without user action required).
From the mobile application, the principle is the same:
- Step 1– Just click the camera icon to get started.
- Step 2: The user will then be able to upload an already recorded video or record a new one to post (the functionality doesn’t seem to be available to all iOS and Android mobile app users yet, so you’ll have to be a bit more patient)
What are the impacts to Facebook Page admins of sharing a comment?
This new means of communication will make it even slower to moderate comments on important pages that receive a lot of reactions from Internet users.
Videos shared in comments currently don’t have a view counter, so CMs won’t be able to know the real reach of comments posted on their pages, which is a shame…
Here you can read about: How to Delete Followers on Facebook – Complete Guide
Facebook currently doesn’t allow us to enable or disable video comments on Page posts, so community managers will need to keep an eye on what’s being shared. Today, Facebook also does not allow CMs to distinguish comments that contain only text from those that