In this article we will tell you how find member profiles in hotmail. Searching for another member’s profile on Hotmail will help you find contact information. You can learn things important to that person, such as what company they work for, their title, phone number, fax number, and email address.
You should note that Hotmail profiles are also shared with Microsoft’s Messenger and SkyDrive services. To view another member’s profile, you must first add the person as a contact through the page People from Microsoft. Then, you can research data of your interest very easily.
If you want to know the correct procedure to find Facebook member profiles, keep reading till the end of the article. It is a fairly simple process that will only take a few minutes. Without further ado, below we will explain how you can find the information of the users you want to investigate.
Maybe you might be interested in: Outlook Not Working. Causes, Solutions, Alternatives
How to find member profiles in Hotmail
The steps you must follow to find member profiles in Hotmail are listed in order. You must follow them to the letter so that the process gives you the results you expect. If you skip any, we do not guarantee that you will be able to find any information. Here is the complete procedure:
- Step 1: The first thing you need to do is sign in to your Microsoft Hotmail account.
- Step 2: click the link “contacts“, this option will allow you to open the page Microsoft people.
- Step 3: Do click in the link “Manage” and select “Invite on Messenger” from the dropdown list.
- Step 4: Enter the email address of the person you want to add in the text field. Then click the “Following“.
- Step 5: click the button “Invite” to send an invitation to the person you want to add. The recipient will need to click the invite link in the tab Messenger from their Hotmail account and then accept the invitation you have sent them. You can also access the invitation by clicking on the link “Manage” on the page of Microsoft People and selecting “See invitations” in the dropdown list.
- Step 6: Click on the icon “People“, which is located in the top menu of the page.
- Step 7: type the email address of the person you added into the text field “Search results“.
- Step 8: click on the person’s entry that appears in the “Search results“. The person’s profile will appear in the main section of the page.
- Step 9: this is all you need to do to find the profiles you need.
Take a look at: Gmail not working. Causes, Solutions, Alternatives
As you may have noticed, in a few simple steps you can find member profiles on Hotmail. Actually, you need to have them added, but the procedure to make you have the profiles you want at hand. This information is extremely useful when you need to have some specific information about someone, such as their work sites, the pages they visit, among others.
Of course, this is a procedure that is done legally. In other words, you don’t have to to hack the account to get the details you require. For more personal information you will have to contact the user, or violate their privacy, which is already part of the illegal procedures. If you want to know how to find out the information with other methods, you can visit our website, which is full of numerous tutorials.