Do you want to know how change profession in world of warcraft? The professions in World of Warcraft Classic seek to help players in various ways. They can be used to upgrade your character with gear, enchantments, and gems, or mined as a gold-crafting tool in conjunction with the auction house. But what if you want to change jobs and choose a new one? Here we will show you how to change your profession in World of Warcraft.
- Method 1 to change profession in World of Warcraft
- Method 2 to change profession in World of Warcraft?
- What are the 14 professions in World of Warcraft?
- What are the best jobs to change professions in World of Warcraft?
Method 1 to change profession in World of Warcraft
- Step 1: You can perform this action on Classic and The Burning Crusade Classic via tab Skills. The default keyboard shortcut is “K.”
- Step 2: Once you have opened the tab skillsclick on the profession you want to forget, and in the bottom panel you should see a small red and yellow icon.
- Step 3: Hover over it, click on it and the game will give you a chance to forget it.
NOTE: If you decide to forget a profession, the next profession you learn will start at level one. The same goes for the trade you have not learned. If you reach level 375 with mining, for example, and unlearn it, you’ll go back to level one the next time you relearn it.
You may also be interested in reading about: World Of Warcraft Failed To Start 3D Acceleration. 16 Solutions
You are limited to two professions at a time, but you can learn professions on secondary characters. If you learn jewelry and alchemy on one character, for example, you can learn mining and herbalism on a second character.
In total, there are 10 professions and three secondary professions in The Burning Crusade Classic, including Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Enchanting, Engineering, Herbalism, Jewelry, Leatherworking, Mining, Skinning, Sewing, Cooking, First Aid, and Fishing.
Method 2 to change profession in World of Warcraft?
World of Warcraft is a very versatile game that offers many very different aspects of gameplay. Among other things, you have the opportunity to practice many trades in this video game like many MMORPGs. Whether it’s to help you progress, help your teammates, or earn in-game currency, there are plenty of applications for World of Warcraft crafting professions.
It’s hard to choose, so here’s a summary how to change profession in world of warcraft However, it is to help you make the right choice based on your needs.
What are the 14 professions in World of Warcraft?
In World of Warcraft, there are 14 professions to choose from. Among them, there are three categories: the main business, the harvest business, and the trading side.
The main trades to change profession in World of Warcraft
There are eight main professions in World of Warcraft. Some focus on crafting consumables, while others focus more on crafting equipment for players.
Alchemy is the craft that will allow you to create potions, bottles, cauldrons, oils, and other transmutations. Potions and flasks are particularly useful in PvE (dungeons and MM raids).
- Advantage: Very useful throughout the PvE expansion, easy to sell crafting, perfect default pick, most financially valuable job.
- cons: Very demanding in terms of components, little use in solo and PvP, the professions of the previous expansions are of very little interest except for some popular transmutations.
- This job usually needs to be combined with: Herbalism.
The calligrapher has experienced many career changes since his appearance. While his glyph crafting had significant meaning in the game, there are some expansions, now it’s just purely cosmetic changes.
But the calligrapher has plenty of other tricks up his sleeve: making contracts (increasing reputation gains), crafting Darkmoon cards (team jewel), and Vantus runes. The calligrapher also plays a vital role in Shadowlands with the crafting of missives that allow you to craft legendary gear.
- Advantages: The Glyphs from previous expansions are still for sale, essential Vantus runes in the raid, Darkmoon cards ripped at gold cost at the start of the expansion.
- cons: Darkmoon cards, which use many components and are prone to random destruction, are quickly useless after the start of an expansion.
- This profession should generally be combined with: herbalism.
The dressmaker, as its name suggests, is a trade of creating fabric objects. Primarily focused on crafting equipment, some recipes broaden the dressmaker’s skill spectrum.
- Advantage– You can create equipment for cloth characters (useful at the beginning of the expansion), you can make bags, easy-to-assemble crafts, components are easily obtained or cheap in the auction room.
- Disadvantages: little use in the heart of the game.
- Usually this profession should be combined with: Required combination, as sewing is not based on a harvesting profession. However, it is practical to combine Couture and Enchantment, since items made by Couture require few components. His disenchantment then turns out to be very profitable for the enchanters.
The Enchantment is in a way the embodiment of the motto “Nothing is lost, nothing is created, everything is transformed“. In fact, the enchanter will disenchant a piece of equipment to retrieve magic components. These components will allow him to create enchantments – these magic formulas apply a statistical bonus to pieces of equipment.
- Advantage– Very useful throughout the expansion (essential on a high level character), easily sellable crafting because each gear change will require a new enchantment for the player.
- Disadvantages: Trades from previous expansions are unnecessary, difficult, and very expensive to set up at the beginning of the expansion.
- Usually this profession should be combined with– Other crafting items so that enchanting components can be easily obtained (enchanting and tailoring are usually combined with each other because tailoring crafting doesn’t require a lot of resources).
Contrary to what one might think, the blacksmith’s specificity is not to create weapons for allies. More generally, the blacksmith will craft plate material.
- Advantage: You can create materials for the Plates characters that can be sold in the Auction House, old recipes useful for transmography.
- Disadvantages: very demanding in terms of components (expensive components), little use in the heart of the game.
- This occupation should generally be combined with: mining.
Engineering is a bit of a special job. Making robots, bombs, goggles, and other questionable artifacts taken over by the head of a mad inventor, the engineer is one of the least used jobs in the game, it will be most useful to collectors.
- Benefits: Crafting toys, pets, and mounts that can be sold at the Auction House (the heavenly golem is a laborious trade, but it will surely sell, for example), the famous Goblin Glider It is a must to craft when flight is not yet unlocked in an expansion.
- cons: Very demanding in terms of components, very expensive components for some plans, very little use for a guild.
- This occupation should generally be combined with: mining.
The jeweler’s role is to make the gemstones, necklaces, and rings worn by the player characters.
- Benefits: Useful throughout the expansion (essential gems on a high-level character), ring crafting allows you to sell gear at the Auction House to all classes.
- Disadvantages: very demanding in terms of components (both for smelting metals and prospecting for precious stones), very random (prospecting), more or less profitable business from one extension to another.
- This occupation should generally be combined with: mining.
Leatherworking allows the player to craft leather and mail gear like Well, just a few weapons. Unbelievable but true, in World of Warcraft, it’s not the blacksmith who makes mail gear, bows, or crossbows, it’s the leatherworker!
- Advantage: You can craft leather and mail character equipment that can be sold in the auction house, old recipes useful for transmography.
- cons: Very expensive components in Shadowlands, little use in the heart of the game.
- This profession should generally be combined with: Count.
Harvest trades to change profession in World of Warcraft
The craft is good. But you still have to have raw material! So there are three harvesting professions in World of Warcraft.
The Skinner will be able to spot most animals once killed to collect crafting components.
- Advantage– Some Shadowlands raw components are sold for very expensive, very easy to assemble, and distracting monsters, even though you don’t kill them yourself (in areas of World Quest where monsters die frequently, the ability can be set up in a short time) .
- Disadvantages: only useful as a complement to leather goods.
- This trade must generally be combined with: Fur.
The herbalist can collect plants and flowers (crafting components) that grow on all terrains in World of Warcraft.
- pros: Very easy to make, very useful during expansion, useful for alchemy, build essential work at all times, raw components are very easily sold, compatible with Celestial Golem to facilitate your cultivation sessions.
- cons: I need to love agriculture.
- This trade must usually be combined with: alchemy and calligraphy.
NOTEHerbalism component prices drop as soon as theft is unlocked in the expansion, which is a benefit to its associated trades, but this should be kept in mind if you’re taking this job to do.
The miner will arm his pickaxe and strength to search for crafting components from deposits that appear here and there on Azeroth and elsewhere.
- Advantage: Very easy to assemble, components recovered from mining usually sell for more than those from herbalism, very useful during expansion, based on 3 different trades (versatile trade).
- cons: Need to love farming, incompatible with Golem Heavenly.
- This profession should generally be combined with: blacksmithing, engineering and jewelry.
NOTE: Mining component prices drop as soon as the heist appears in the set, where it’s a benefit to its associated operations, but this should be kept in mind if you’re considering this task.
Secondary operations to change profession in World of Warcraft
In addition to its two main operations, you can also perform one, two or three secondary operations according to your tastes and needs.
Archeology is an extreme profession: Either you love her or you hate her. Very labor intensive, you will only get cosmetic rewards like mounts or riding pets. It is a profession that, therefore, has very little interest at stake.
Secondary work is essential, especially if you play in a group. Although we have less rest than in a food regeneration period, cooking is still a very useful and fun job to put together (especially in the expansion Mist of Pandaria).
Nothing like a little afternoon of fishing, set at dusk! We assure you that this work is not as long as in real life. Very repetitive, however a little fishing session is never unpleasant. Fish (Craft Components) are used for cooking and are usually sold for more than meat at the auction house.
What are the best jobs to change professions in World of Warcraft?
In World of Warcraft, each character will be able to learn all the secondary professions and then you will have to choose only two professions between the main professions and the harvesting professions.
Therefore, it is necessary to carefully choose professions, because the path to increasing skills can be expensive, long and long. But how do you choose your trades in World of Warcraft? What are the best jobs to choose?
Unlike your choice of class in WoW, your choice of trades will generally not come down to a patch or expansion, but to what you plan to do with the help of the trades.
faithful member of the guild
If you are a member of a guild, you will most likely have to choose your trades in cohesion with your team so that everyone is represented to meet the needs of your group.
- For exampleIf you participate in a raid with your guild every week, you will need to regularly stock up on enchantments, food, gems, flasks, armor boosters, Vantus runes, etc.
The best jobs in WoW are the ones your guild needs the most to achieve your goals.
Easy looms to change profession in World of Warcraft?
In World of Warcraft, craftsmen are not free and equal in hard work. In fact, it is much easier to increase competition in some trades than in others. Because the trade level maintains a direct impact on the items you can craft, you may need to sweat your body and soul to reach the maximum level in addition to the trades.
If the collecting professions are very simple, this is not the case for the main artistic professions. Some are more complex to assemble than others, which could require you to shell out a lot if you want to build up your skills quickly. Therefore, the difficulty can sometimes depend on the weight of your scholarship: how much are you willing to pay to accelerate learning?
Trades to get rich (or almost)
If you are looking to make money, trading can also be a good option.
- The classic is to choose two harvesting professions (mainly herbalism and mining) to sell components in the auction house. The components of the actual expansion are generally very easy to sell
- The main trades used for raids: An enchanter can easily sell his enchantments, an alchemist his bottles, etc. (tip: prefer to sell your items on Wednesday night and Saturday night, when raid outings are more frequent)
- Crafts that create transfigurations: sewing, leatherwork, forging,… many trades create equipment items with each extension. Some rare bosses can teach you how to make beautiful stretches that are popular with players.
How to change your profession in World of Warcraft according to your class?
There was a time when the choice of profession depends on your class. Included today, it seems important to choose the right gear build for your armor class (cloth, leather, mail, or plate).
The reality of today is what you want to do will determine what professions you choose in World of Warcraft, because it’s easy to acquire better gear.
If you trade for your guild, your class won’t matter, you just need to supply the guild correctly.
The only exception that can be made is the combination of Druid and Gathering professions. The druid travel form is extremely useful for a combination of mining and herbalism, for instance, is that druids do not need to incite to summon their mount. This will make your farming go more smoothly and save you time.
Revolutions to rule them all when changing professions in World of Warcraft!
Can’t you choose? Why not take them all? Spreading all trades across multiple replays is a guarantee of autonomy that can be very economical and practical in World of Warcraft.
In fact, at Blizzard, we love helping each other out! This means that in between your DIY recipes you will sometimes need components created by other crafts:
- The solution to withdrawals when you only have one character is to spend your gold on the auction house, which can quickly get very expensive.
- The best solution is to bring together several characters with different professions. In addition to enjoying various gameplay thanks to the classes, you will have the possibility of simplifying your task to carry out your transactions.
It will take time and cost you a lot of money to acquire a business skill. So you can choose your transactions from world of warcraft From the beginning!
Here you can learn about: How To Level Up In Wow (World Of Warcraft Classic)
As you can see, these are the options that you can use to change your profession in World of Warcraft. Each of the professions or trades within your guild are important. Therefore, you must choose carefully if you want to be the best in your matches. We hope have helped you with this information.